Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year's Eve and beyond

We had a fun, yet very low key NYE this year. We let Sam watch his first full length movie. He actually watched most of it, but grew bored after about an hour. I was pretty impressed that he lasted that long! We watched Cars – really cute movie. I highly recommend it! We figured that only a movie about one of his favorite things in the world would hold his attention. He stayed up until 9:15, which might as well be midnight for him! Ha! Tim made it until midnight – I dozed a little, but woke up just in time to see the countdown. Such partiers, huh?

Here are pics of Sam watching the HORRIBLE Cotton Bowl and yelling at the TV (actually these pics are from earlier that day, but it really looks like he could be yelling at the hogs!), Sam in his cute new robe (Brandy, I finally found one in his size!!), and some of him playing outside yesterday. This warm weather is so nice! I am not a winter weather person so I welcome these warmer temps…especially when my little guy has so much fun outside. He was so happy to be outside yesterday (after weeks of being inside) that he just ran around giggling for the first few minutes we were out there!

7 comments:

Kate Hart said...

Oh my lord, that robe is TOO CUTE.

Lindsay said...

Love the robe and those outside pics are awesome!

Kara and Travis said...

Love the robe!! I'm going to have to get Eston one of those!

Anonymous said...

I really like that last pic of Sam - what a cutie pie!!

Matt and Jolee said...

I am so jealous of that warm weather!! It's cold over here, but doesn't snow much. At least not so far. That robe is adorable!

Christy said...

He is getting so big! I'm sure it was just yesterday when you were pregnant.

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

What an infectious smile!