Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween pics

The Halloween pics have been posted on the photographer's website. Follow the directions below. The pics of Sam alone didn't turn out as great as I'd hoped, but those of Sam and Gage together and the pics of Gage alone are so cute!! I just wish Sam had looked at the camera!

Go to http://www.dianamichellephotos.com/
Go to What's New
Click on Online Proofing here. (you have to scroll down a bit to find this)
Find Babies and Beyond Oct. 31.
Password is treats.

7 comments:

Christy said...

I like the first picture of Sam - where he is holding the banana with both hands. And may I just say - bananas, genious! So cute, it really made the costume.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE #18! Too cute!!!

Christy said...

Yes, #18 is my favorite of both together.

The Traxsons said...

yep, I ordered #18 - I love that one!

The Graves Family said...

I love the pictures! SOOOO cute!!!

Matt and Jolee said...

The bananas made the pictures!! How cute.... Sometimes I think pictures are cuter when they aren't looking at the camera - although, it took me a long time to realize this.

Corbin said...

Too cute!!! What a happy monkey!!!