We had a very low-key Christmas Eve. We just spent the day as a family, playing with Sam and hanging out. That evening Tim's dad came over and I cooked dinner. Ray and Ida stopped by as well to bring presents. Thanks guys for the walker toy! Here's a pic as well as a couple of Sam with the Elmo chair that Grandpa brought him. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



This morning Sam woke up earlier than usual...I think he knew that Santa had come! Ha! He wasn't really too interested in opening presents - he had plenty that were already open so why work so hard to unwrap the others? After he opened gifts, had breakfast, played and took a nap, we headed to Mountainburg to visit more of my family. I've included pictures from this morning and the chaotic exchange of gifts in Mountainburg...11 kids, 10 of them boys...can you imagine?!



We are all exhausted now and ready for some down time, but this year was even more fun and more memorable with Sam :) Amidst all of the fun, Sam turned 11 months old on Christmas Eve. We can't believe that we now need to start planning his first birthday party. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was born! It's been a great 11 months. We love you baby!!!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! It was so good to see you guys. Sam - please don't grow anymore until I come back to visit. You're too cute right now! :)
Looks like a wild but fun time! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment