Ok, here is a picture where you can really see how Sam looks after his haircut. I'm finally getting over it. I still want his old hair back, but the new do is starting to grow on me. He's just such a little boy now...I want my pretty little baby back!!
4 comments:
That's not bad at all! And I like how he shakes it. :-)
Sam looks adorable, but you are right, he's starting to look more like a cute little boy than a baby. But it looks good all the same! How could he not? :)
Sam You look super Sharp buddy! Can't wait to see you for your big 1st birthday!
His haircut is adorable. I know what you mean about him looking like a little boy though instead of a baby. Wait for a year from now and you'll think - I thought he was so grown up, but he was still a baby... Funny how that works!
Post a Comment