It was nine years ago today that I married the most wonderful man in the world!! It has been a fantastic 11 years together baby! I can't wait to spend so many more with you. Thanks for being such a great husband.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You two are the best daughter and son anyone could have! We love ya both. I remember the wedding day - such great memories, even with all the chaos and unforseen events. Wishing you two lots more happiness with years to come, with each other and precious Sam. Memaw and Pawpa
3 comments:
You two are the best daughter and son anyone could have! We love ya both. I remember the wedding day - such great memories, even with all the chaos and unforseen events.
Wishing you two lots more happiness with years to come, with each other and precious Sam. Memaw and Pawpa
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! I can't believe it's been so long. Love you guys.
Post a Comment