Sunday, July 09, 2006

Catching up

Well I posted that Friday morning Sam was on his tummy when I went in to get him...he was on Saturday morning as well. He wasn't this morning though. He's been waking up really early and we aren't liking it! Ha! He has been waking up at 6am for quite a while now and I had gotten used to that. Well, now he's been waking up at 5ish! Not sure how to change that, but I'm gonna try!

4th of July we went to see our friends Jason & Karen. Here's a picture of their cutie pie, Cole. He was sweeping the floor and watching Madagascar so he didn't really have any interest in smiling for the camera.

Here's Sam sitting in his bumbo while we ate dinner on their patio...
Saturday I went to Little Rock for my friend Jolee's baby shower. She has 2 adorable little boys and is now finally having a girl! We had a great time at the shower. I rode down with my friend Kristy (Jolee, Kristy and I were roommates in college) - it was a great chance to catch up with her. We keep in touch pretty well, but rarely get the chance to spend 6 hours together talking nonstop! We only wish we could have spent more time with Jolee as well. Here is a picture from the shower - Me, Kristy, Jolee, and Jolee's sister in law Shannon.


Sam and Tim had a big day on Saturday too! They went to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Rogers and went to visit the Graves family...Our friends James and Angie invited them over to play with their nephews, one of which is also named Sam. From what I heard, they had a great time. No pictures though since I had the camera ;)

1 comment:

Kate Hart said...

Now that he's rolling, get ready-- he'll be taking off in no time! Maybe we can all get together and have a sweet potato party. :-)