Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy 1/2 Birthday Sam!!!

Mommy and Daddy can not believe that you are already six months old! It seems like just yesterday that we brought you home. You've grown so much and it is so much fun to watch you learn new things. You are such a sweetie pie (a bit cranky, but still sweet!) and we love you soooooo much!!!!!

It's a big day today as we started swim lessons this morning and we have Sam's 6 month check up this afternoon. Sam loved the water and did a great job this morning. I wasn't sure what he would think. We have not put him in a pool before today - other than a little blow up pool in our backyard. He was definitely worn out afterwards though! Hopefully he'll still find it fun tomorrow :)

And, as usual, I forgot my camera. I will try to remember to take it tomorrow. My friend Keri took a picture though and I've asked her to send it to me. I'll post it when I get it.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday SAM! Can't wait to hear how big you are!