Sunday, June 25, 2006

St. Louis

We are currently in St. Louis. It was my Father's Day present to Tim. Sam did really well on the ride up here yesterday. He slept so so last night...better than I actually thought he would considering the strange room, the lack of a schedule and the strange bed (he's only slept in his pack and play a couple of times). Plus, he's not a good sleeper anyway so I didn't expect him to sleep perfectly on this trip! Ha! We are sitting in the computer room of our hotel while Tim naps. I couldn't get Sam to take a nap and I figured at least one of us should get some rest so I left Tim to snooze away :) Sam and I are just gonna walk around and hang out. I guess I could actually go drive around and maybe Sam would sleep, but I don't know where I'd go. We already spent the whole day at the mall and I don't know where anything else is. I'd probably end up lost in some bad neighborhood ;)

We are going to see the Cardinals play tomorrow night so we should have some good pictures to post when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having fun. Maybe Puljos will hit a homerun while you're there! Can't wait to see pics.