Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

I think Tim had a good first Father's Day. Sam was not quite himself - very fussy for most of the day, but other than that it was a good day. I made Tim breakfast and gave him a couple of cards. His present is a trip to St. Louis to see the Cardinals play this weekend. It will be our first trip with Sam. We'll see how it goes! Ha!

Thank you Tim for being such a fabulous Daddy and husband! You do so much for us and never complain about it. I especially appreciate you making it possible for me to stay home with our sweet baby. You were the best husband a girl could ask for even before we had Sam, and seeing you with him just makes me fall in love with you all over again! You are such a wonderful Daddy!

I've posted some pictures of Tim and Sam playing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Tim you are a wonderful husband and dad. Couldn't ask for a better son-in-law. Love ya ,memaw