Monday, June 19, 2006

A couple of new firsts

Sunday night I mixed some avacado into Sam's cereal. He made a face with the first bite, but then gobbled the rest of it up! However, we do not get the same reaction when we try giving him juice.


We've tried on numerous occasions to get him to give the juice a fair chance, but he won't do it. He makes a face and pushes the bottle away. He did want to hold onto the bottle though - maybe he thought he'd try again later? Maybe he's been watching Daddy hold his beer while watching TV? He does look awfully cute sitting there watching golf with Daddy although we do not really let him watch TV very often.

3 comments:

Corbin said...

hey mitzi, I am keri's friend corbin... I love to see pictures of Emmy on your site so I made a blog and have my little stella on it Keri has a link....Sam is so very handsome I am sure emmy is so jeolous!!!!

the boyd girls.... said...

Love the daddy pics, love to see all my friends getting to know eachother...ha :)

Kate Hart said...

I'm just glad to hear someone else doesn't cook! :-)
Kate