Sam was a sheep. I'm pretty sure they chose him to be the sheep because they knew how well he would pull it off. He never sits still so crawling around like a sheep was perfect for him! His buddy Solomon was his shepherd and they were the perfect pair!
Here are some pictures. I have video but haven't had a chance to pull it from the camera yet. I'm hoping to do that soon so I can post some of it here. It was just too cute not to show off! Each class also sang a couple of songs before the
play - so there are a couple of pictures from that too.
1 comment:
Cute, Mitzi! Liked your previous post too and the pics of Sam are great. I finally posted on my blog again - it's been almost a month, I think. Enjoyed catching up on yours!
Post a Comment