Ok, so this is WAY behind but I wanted to post some of the cute pictures we took in Destin this summer. We had a wonderful time. We went with the Graves & Lugos and even shared a house with the Graves. Although Charlie and Sam did a lot of arguing (they seem to get a kick out of harassing each other), we had so much fun! I'm already looking forward to next year although I'm thinking we may have to skip Destin and start saving for a Disney trip...I think that will be fun, but giving up the Destin trip is going to be tough.
Sam had so much fun this year. He loved playing in the sand and the water. This is the first year he has truly enjoyed every minute on the beach. Last year he did better in the sand, but this year had a blast. It made our trip that much more fun - seeing him have such a great time! It helped that he had his best buds to hang out with too. I just think of all of the memories we create every time we get the boys together, especially on a trip like this. I hope they remain lifelong friends.


1 comment:
Those pictures of the boys are stinking cute!! Those are pics they'll look back on later in life and see how fun it was to be that age. Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment