Sunday night we had the Graves and Lugos over to trick or treat with us in our neighborhood. Oh my, the boys were all so excited! They sprinted from house to house!
Sam was Mr Incredible. I had purchased a Curious George costume for the storybook runway we participated in in September and I didn't really want to pay for another costume. Sam didn't really want to be CG and I decided he was a little old for it anyway. So we borrowed Mr Incredible from a friend. He was such a cutie in it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Adorable!
Cute! Hayden was Dash one year... I wish I had the pictures with me, but they are in storage somewhere.
OMG. I can't believe Sam is old enough to go to a "big" school next year. Nope-Can't be. :-) Time is flying!
Post a Comment