I didn't realize that it had already been almost 2 weeks since my last post...how time flies!
Tim and I celebrated our anniversary last Saturday, the 19th. I can't believe it's been 11 years! We didn't do much to celebrate on Saturday, but we did take a much needed little getaway. We left Sunday for St. Louis. Not a terribly exciting place to go, but we did have a good time! We spent Sunday trying to find something to do (it was Sunday so not much going on) and went to dinner. Monday we shopped a little then went to the Cardinals game - the reason for the trip. Aside from the fact that the Cards lost in an extra inning and the extremely miserable outside temp, we had a great time. It was fun to hang out again just the two of us. It seems like even when we do send Sam to MeMaw's or leave him with a sitter, it's usually just for a few hours or because we have an event to attend. It's rarely for time together, just the two of us. Sam had a great time hanging out with Memaw, Papaw, and his cousins.
Last night we went to the concert at Gulley Park. Sam had so much fun running around with his friends Gage and Charlie. I did manage to snap a couple of pictures before my camera battery died. I'll post them later. I'm too lazy to download them right now and I need to get Sam out of bed from his nap.
2 comments:
We are looking forward to an anniversary trip to Kansas City--just the 2 of us--this week! I know what you mean--he's always with us and it will be nice but I'm going to miss Mason so much too!
Sounds like fun to me! Glad the two of you got some alone time.
Post a Comment