Update:
Here are a couple of pictures (thanks Kate!)
Here are a couple of pictures (thanks Kate!)
Sam and Davis playing together
Sam, Davis, Thomas, Olivia Grace, Caroline and Blakely
As you can see, we waited until the end of the playgroup when everyone was ready for a nap to take the group picture. Not everyone was happy by that time!
Sam and I went to Kate and Thomas' house for playgroup yesterday. We had such a great time with our friends! I even remembered to take my camera with me...however, the batteries were dead. So I will post some pictures when I get some from Kate or Brandy.
Sam's Mother's Day Out is on spring break next week and so are Kaden and Jozlyn - we are hoping to get some fun time with the cousins in. Hopefully I'll actually remember my camera, have fresh batteries, and then remember to take pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment