Last night we went to our friends' Ray and Ida's house for dinner. Lots of our friends were there and Sam was actually an old man compared to the other babies there! We were out past his bedtime, but he was a great boy! We had a good time.
Sam has clapped a couple of times now -some today and some on Thursday in his wagon. I was shocked when I turned around to check on him and he was clapping. This is something I've been trying to get him to do pretty much since he was old enough to see me! Ha! That's Sam for you...he only does things on HIS terms!! He isn't really doing anything else new...he is cruising around tables really well and walking behind his walking toys, but I don't think he'll be walking on his own too soon. He's still pretty wobbly. I'm sure that has to do with the fact that I carry him around so much ;)
We are heading to Ft. Smith tomorrow morning to visit Memaw and Papaw. I'll try to remember to take some pictures ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment