Thursday, September 07, 2006

Labor Day...

We spent Labor Day with my family. All of my cousins (they are actually something like 2nd or 3rd cousins, but that's beside the point) have boys - lots of boys! Counting their boys, my boy, and my nephew, there were 10 little boys running around! My neice did not come so there were no little girls in sight!

One of my cousins has a baby boy who is a little more than a month younger than Sam. Here are some pics of them together - yes I did say he is YOUNGER than Sam. He's just a big boy!









Also a cute picture of Sam on a tricycle.

Last night I snapped a couple of pictures of Sam playing with Daddy in the backyard...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big kid! Thomas thinks I'm crazy when I try patty cake too. :-) Hope to see you guys soon.

the boyd girls.... said...

Don't you mean labor day? :)

Anonymous said...

Sam you have grown so much! You look like such a big boy! We all need to get together soon.

The Traxsons said...

Yes, actually I did mean labor day! Thanks Keri!