I think he's had fun so far this year in soccer. He isn't very aggressive so he just pretty much runs behind the pack, but at least he's in there and getting exercise as well as learning the game. That's all I really want. I wish I had been at his game this past Saturday. I don't know if he was showing off because his Uncle Chris and his Grandma were there, but he actually stole the ball and dribbled it down the field to score a goal! He scored one ealier in the game, but I hear it was for the wrong team...which I'm perfectly fine with. Just happy he kicked it!
4 comments:
MITZI THE PICS ARE GREAT!
he's such an athlete. He may not be completely into it right now but he'll like it more and more I think. He's a runner that's for sure.
What a small world! I work with Rita and see pictures of your little Sam all time. He has a very proud grandma! Just thought I'd say hello and tell you how adorable your boy is!
nice pics!
Post a Comment