Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bikes Blues & BBQ craziness

The fun started Thursday at Sam's school where they had Trikes Blues and BBQ. All the kids were dressed in their biker best. It was so cute! After hot dogs (BBQ), there was a parade/fashion show to show off the cute outfits. Then it was on to cruising on tricycles! We took Sam's big wheel to ride but his friend Solomon brought him a tractor to ride and he was all about riding the tractor!









Then on Friday, Wendy, Mandy and I took the boys down to BBBBQ to walk around, eat some yummy food and ride the train. The boys had such a great time and so did the moms!












Tim and I headed down in Saturday night and had a great time. I snapped a picture with my phone from the top of Underwoods. I think the one I took with my camera turned out better but I haven't had a chance to upload it yet.



-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kate Hart said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Sam looking like a biker!!