Little John Lleyton, kristy's baby, was an angel the whole day! Which was probably good since we had Jordyn and Sam too.
We tried really hard to get pictures of the three together. It didn't really go so well but I did get a couple. We also tried to get a pic of the three mommies and that went horribly. Jordyn and Sam decided they didn't like that idea and completely melted down and screamed for us to hold them the whole time we were posing for pics. I've included evidence!
Thanks girls for such a great day! Jolee I can't believe you are going to be leaving again soon!




-- Post From My iPhone
1 comment:
I'm so behind on my blog reading! I've gotta catch up. It was a wonderful day and I still have hope that one day they will marry. People can change, right?! lol Kristy, is John Lleyton available? ha!
I love you girls and will miss you. Come and visit!
Post a Comment