Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine's Day Playgroup

Ok, so I'm a little behind on posting this and if you check any of my friends' blogs, such as the Harts and the Boyds, then you've already seen the pictures!

Anita organized a very fun playgroup at her house on Valentine's Day. Sam and I had so much fun! It's always nice to socialize with the other mommies and for Sam to play with the other kids. He has really come a long way with his social skills. He never used to let any kids get close to him, but now he just plays away! I credit this all to his Mother's Day Out program.

Here are some of the cute pictures (provided by Kate since I forgot my camera). Thanks Kate!

Thomas and Sam in the car on the way down, looking very studious with their books!

Sam, Olivia Grace, and Thomas


The whole gang!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

I love the picture of ALL the babies! Pretty impressive, especially considering we couldn't even get two babies to cooperate, ha!